Client: “NurseMatch Staffing”
This client wanted a Web site to recruit nurses and other healthcare workers to join his medical staffing agency (sometimes called “registry”). These pages emphasized the benefits of joining “NurseMatch” (name changed for confidentiality) in sharp contrast to the features-oriented sites most of the competing registries have published. Although this site was not completed with the following text, I believe this is particularly effective writing for both health care and staffing audiences.
Web Page Copy:
NurseMatch Staffing Leads the Field
When healthcare facilities are short-staffed they call the agencies that deliver the best people–the nurses that show up on time, hit the ground running, and give one hundred percent. NurseMatch provides qualified and enthusiastic personnel to hospitals and clinics throughout Phoenix. Staff coordinators have developed respect for NurseMatch’s dedication to quality service and are moving us to the top of their go-to lists.
If you are ready to join a company that respects you and provides the personal attention you need to build your career, call us today. We invite you to join our fast-growing, well-connected, and quality-conscious team of expert healthcare providers.
The NurseMatch Difference: Nurses Working for Nurses
NurseMatch is not your average medical staffing agency. We are nurses working for nurses, providing you with the opportunities and representation that we would want in your place. We know from the inside the challenges you face, the options you want, the benefits you deserve. We are here to serve you and in turn provide Arizona’s finest hospitals with Arizona’s finest nurses.
Professionals with Integrity, Expertise, and Commitment
We recruit nurses who demonstrate four fundamental qualities:
- Excellent skills
- Impeccable ethics
- Professional attitude
- High expectations
In return, we promise:
- Top pay
- Great benefits
- Diverse choices
- No politics
Contact us today to schedule your interview and join the agency that puts you first.
Join Our Team
NurseMatch Staffing is growing by leaps and bounds–we’d love you to share in our success. Our network of participating facilities is expanding daily, so if you’re ready to work, we’ll place you.
Top Six Reasons to Join NurseMatch
- Great pay. OK, we’re realistic: work is about paychecks. You deserve to be paid what you’re worth and we offer top rates and bonuses.
- Flexible schedules. How much do you want to work? Where is most convenient? What departments do you like best? We will give you shifts that fit your needs.
- Sterling reputation. NurseMatch lives by its core principles: integrity, expertise, commitment. When you join us, you become part of an organization that lives by its values and earns respect from the community. You’ll be proud to associate with us.
- Real people. Call day or night and you talk to NurseMatch staff–no voicemail, no automated response systems, no answering services. You’ll get a real human voice, someone who can help you, 24 hours a day.
- Personal attention. You work directly with a staff consultant who knows you and your needs. We listen to what you want–the shifts you prefer, the hospitals you like, the days you just aren’t available. We want to help you further your career and we offer the tools and support to make that happen.
- Great benefits. NurseMatch is in the process of implementing benefits for full-time equivalent employees. If you’re out on at least three shifts per week, you will qualify for health insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, and retirement savings programs. (Estimated rollout of benefits is Qx 20xx.)
We will put you to work as soon as we get your paperwork and records in place. Just contact us and you’ll be interviewing in no time.